GTA 2013 and EWB 2013 Survey

This is to be used when something does not fit in any of the Other Forums

Moderators: Site Admin, Moderators

GTA 2013 and EWB 2013 Survey

Postby smtroop168 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:11 am

This month’s survey is devoted to feedback for the second editions of the Guide to Advancement and the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, both scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2013.

Currently, two volunteer task forces formed out of the national Advancement Committee’s Advisory Panel are going through both publications in detail. Their findings will be combined with yours if you are able to take the time to complete this critical survey.

Note: Anonymous responses are not accepted for any of the Advancement News surveys. This is primarily because of the importance the national Advancement Team places on the ability to communicate with survey respondents should more information be needed about their answers.

Completing the survey will take approximately 20 minutes, depending on the details of your responses. It will be helpful, but not required, if you are able to consult the Guide to Advancement as you provide your answers.

If you have suggestions for either the Guide or the workbook that do not fit in the space provided in the survey, please consider sending a detailed email message to advancement.team@scouting.org.

Here's the link to the survey: http://scouting.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bdvI1BlCcXJ9E57
Last edited by RWSmith on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Changed topic type fm "Normal" to "Announcement" thru end of year.
"Providing Quality Info One Paragraph At A Time"
smtroop168
Silver Palm

Re: GTA 2013 and EWB 2013 Survey

Postby Fred Johnson » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:35 am

Took the survey. Don't have the details right now. But it seemed the questions did not address issues I necessarily had or asked the questions in a way that let me express my opinion. Slightly dis-satistied with it.
Fred Johnson
Life

Re: GTA 2013 and EWB 2013 Survey

Postby Bill Pitcher » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Mine's done . . . . and no problems!
Eagle '63, ASM, Council Advancement Comm.(Eagle advisor),OA VIGIL member,NESA, council training staff,
Bill Pitcher
Eagle

Return to General Advancement Information