Wagion#6 Fall Fellowship Weekend

This is for OA members and to ask questions about the OA. Under no Circumstance is restricted information to be posted on this forum. If it is the forum will be deleted and the offender banned from the Group.

Moderators: Site Admin, Moderators

Wagion#6 Fall Fellowship Weekend

Postby wagionvigil » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Well Wagions fall fellowship is now in the Books. What a great weekend both weather and participation. We had around 300 attend counting 62 new Ordeals. WE also had 39 Brothers seal their membership with doing their Brotherhood and 14 Brothers were Chosen for the Vigil Honor. The Activities committee had midnight maddness both Friday night and ON Saturday Night after Ceremonies and Snack. Actually Satirday Night was more Like Not starting until midnight instead of be over at Midnight. It was 1:30 by the Time I got in my tent as I sponsored a New Vigil and we go out with the to their Vigil Place. We all met at 5:30 am and had the actual Vigil Ceremony followed by our Fall Vigil Breakfast (steak,potaoes and French toast) Followed by our annual rededication ceremony. WIth all the fun and ceremonies there was still alot of cheerful service performed by our members and the new Ordeal. This weekend had a special signifiance for myself as it was my 45th anniversary since my Ordeal. AS usual I look forward to the October weekend. Carry on Wagion!!!!
Oh ANd we had a COuple Lodge #57 members joi us to see how a real lodge operates :twisted:
NER Area 4 COPE/Climbing Chairman
NE Area 4 Venturing Chairman
"If You Ain't a Bear, You're a Meal!"
wagionvigil
Counselor

Re: Wagion#6 Fall Fellowship Weekend

Postby Chief J » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:18 am

wagionvigil wrote:Oh ANd we had a COuple Lodge #57 members joi us to see how a real lodge operates :twisted:

That hurts - point Wagion!!

-Chief J
Chief J
Bronze Palm

Return to Order of The Arrow