My scouting account

Information on upcoming programs, actual experiences, and program ideas.

Moderators: Site Admin, Moderators

My scouting account

Postby wagionvigil » Tue May 20, 2008 12:19 pm

To apply for a staff position at the Jamboree you will need to do that at Myscouting. You willl need to set up an account to do that. You will need your member Number from your Membership card. ALso emember there will be a $10.00 non refundable fee for this jamboree. This is separate from your fees.
NER Area 4 COPE/Climbing Chairman
NE Area 4 Venturing Chairman
"If You Ain't a Bear, You're a Meal!"
Posts: 5457
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:01 am
Location: Westmoreland-Fayette Council BSA

Postby mt_goodrich » Tue May 20, 2008 1:26 pm

I never did get a card....guess I will need to go by the council office to find out my number.

Thanks for the info!
* Crew Advisor, Crew 2598 Longhorn Council
* Eagle Scout - 1982
Bronze Palm
Posts: 524
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Longhorn Council

Return to Camporees, Jamborees, High Adventure, and Other Official Activities

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest