Scouting's Adventures

Everything done outdoors! Experiences, ideas, tips, and places to go! Hiking and geocaching; backpacking and camping; cold-weather and snow camping, too!

Moderators: Site Admin, Moderators

Scouting's Adventures

Postby hops_scout » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:09 am

Scouting's Adventures, a Bulldog Tech- sponsored site, coming soon.

Scouting's Adventures is from the creative minds of several Scouts and Scouters throughout the WWW. A failed attempt in 2003 has been revived.

Hops_Scout is the sole designer of the site while others will supply the majority of the information.

Our hopes are to provide information to Scouts worldwide on the opportunities available to them from various troops, councils, etc

Pages will include stuff on hiking, backpacking, whitewater, sailing, gear, and climbing. There will probably be more as well, but it isnt all decided yet.

We have set up a forum to start out with while the pages undergo the construction phase. I hope to launch the full site within the coming weeks.

http://forums.cjb.net/?mforum=adventurebsa
http://bsaadventure.tripod.com
mailto:bsaadventure@gmail.com

This forum and upcoming site is not intended to take away from the other Scouting sites out there. The intent of Scouting's Adventures is to provide the information one might need while planning, or executing a high adventure trip. All information provided is appreciated. Please feel free to start posts over at our new forum or email it to the site email. Pictures, links, and articles are wanted now!

I hope this is not a violation of any rules. If so, please do remove it. I hope to provide a wonderful site that is helpful for others.

Hops_Scout
Putting the Outing Back into Scouting
Rappel Tower D Youth Staff 2005
hops_scout
Site Admin

Postby diamondbackAPL » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:23 pm

sounds like a cool website. let me know when it's finished.
diamondbackAPL
Eagle

Return to Camping, Hiking, and Outdoor Fun