First Aid Worksheet

Camping, Citizenship in the Community, Citizenship in the Nation, Citizenship in the World, Communications, Cycling, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Science, Family Life, First Aid, Hiking, Lifesaving, Personal Fitness, Personal Management, and Swimming.

Moderators: Site Admin, Moderators

First Aid Worksheet

Postby Scout55 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:52 pm

Ok I had finished the First Aid Worksheet and handed it to the counsler because our troop was working on some merit badges like that. He marks mostly everything off when he comes in on the next meeting i had to do one thing and i would get my scoutmaster confrence and board of review and would be a star scout so the counsler doesnt like the idea of the worksheets and decides to ditch it and make me restart right before the court of honor i would be a star scout . He told me that the First Aid merit badge is not ok to do in a worksheet , is he right??
Scout55
Scout

Postby wagionvigil » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:40 pm

The worksheet is in addition to all the Hands on things that ae in the Requirements
NER Area 4 COPE/Climbing Chairman
NE Area 4 Venturing Chairman
"If You Ain't a Bear, You're a Meal!"
wagionvigil
Counselor

Postby ASM-142 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:41 pm

There is nothing wrong in using a worksheet. However, the First Aid Merit Badge include things like:

Explain
Discuss
Demonstrate
tell
move

These things can not be done in writing alone on a worksheet but need to be done with the MB counselor.
ASM-142
Bronze Palm

Postby Mick Scouter » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:30 pm

The worksheets are mearly paper that gives you room to write the requirements but one must remember that you can not add or subtract from the requirements. I would think that if you completed the worksheets some of that information should apply and could be used in your discussion with the councelor. Also if it was filled out completely it may even help in the demonstration.
Mick Scouter
Eagle

Return to Merit Badges -- Eagle Required