Safety MB Eagle required?

Camping, Citizenship in the Community, Citizenship in the Nation, Citizenship in the World, Communications, Cycling, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Science, Family Life, First Aid, Hiking, Lifesaving, Personal Fitness, Personal Management, and Swimming.

Moderators: Site Admin, Moderators

Keep that Safety Merit Badge

Postby SeaScoutSkipper814 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:31 pm

You have a collectors item. Congratulations!
SeaScoutSkipper814
Scout

Patchwork quilts

Postby riverwalk » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:33 pm

Yes, this safety freak and patch collector DOES want to keep safety related themes as a big part of Scoutcraft.
riverwalk
Bronze Palm

Postby RWSmith » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:21 pm

It was required for me. (Yes, mine has the white border.) Uh, but then again, that was little ways back. :wink:
RWSmith
Site Admin

Postby scoutaholic » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:46 am

FearLess wrote:My Merit Badge sash will look kinda funny with 13 Eagle required badges on it.

I have one boy in my troop who has decided (with his father) to put all the required MBs in the middle column on his sash, with the green border ones on the sides. Last I heard, the intent was that he will earn all 15 silver border ones so he can have 45 total and still keep the silvers in the middle. He will earn Hiking, Cycling, and Emergency Preparedness after he has finished his Eagle.

He may be willing at some point in the future to beg the older siver border patches from someone. Anybody have a silver border Sports, Safety, etc. they are willing to part with?
scoutaholic
Bronze Palm

My maximum bid is?

Postby riverwalk » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:32 pm

I don't. But, I see MB's on ebay and elsewhere, so watch many sources for what you "need".
riverwalk
Bronze Palm

Previous

Return to Merit Badges -- Eagle Required